- What is Talkcharge? Talkcharge is an online multi-purpose recharge website for recharging your mobile phone numbers, your DTH (Direct to Home) connections as well as your Data cards. Most of the Indian telecom operators are available for recharge on the website. It is fast, user-friendly and safe.
- What are the steps to recharge through Talkcharge?
- Enter your mobile number or connection number (in case of DTH or Data card).
- Select your operator and enter the amount you want to recharge.
- Create an account if you haven’t created one.
- Pay online through your Debit or Credit cards or through Net banking.
- And with in seconds you are done.
Registration related issues
- How to register at Talkcharge.com and is it necessary? Registering with talkcharge.com is easy and safe. We make you register so that it is easy for us to contact you for various offers that we launch and in case of any recharge problems to assist you. You need to just click on sign-up right at the top corner and fill in your details. Remember always to save. It is just a onetime procedure that is easy and user-friendly.
- How do I get to know my password if I forget it? Forgot your password? Don’t worry! Just click on Forgot Password and fill in your email id through which you have registered and your new password will be sent to your email id.
- How to change my password and edit other information? Changing your password frequently is a good practice and easy to do. Just click on Profile and make your desired changes and save it. You can edit any detail of yours in the same way except your email id and mobile number.
Recharge related issues
- What should I do if my recharge is not done? If your balance is deducted from your account and your mobile is not recharged within 5 minutes we will credit/refund your balance to your account soon. If it does not happen feel free to write us at email@example.com. We will get to you immediately.
- Can I recharge without selecting coupons? Yes, you can surely recharge without choosing any coupons. But choosing coupons only makes your recharge more worthy.
- Is there any extra amount charged for recharging? No, we do not charge any extra amount to recharge your numbers. You only pay to the operator the amount you desire to recharge your number/connection with.
But in case you select the coupons we offer which make your recharge worthy and almost free we charge a very small amount of Rs. 5 as coupon handling fees.
Payment related issues
- Is it safe to recharge online? Yes, it is completely safe to recharge online. Your private details are best protected by our payment gateway partner PayU India a leading payment gateway that transacts your bank transactions. Payment gateway is responsible for handling your refunds as well.
- What are the modes of banking available to pay for my recharge? You can use any of the following modes:
- Internet Banking Facility
- Debit/ATM Card (Both Public and Private Sector Banks are available)
- Credit Card (Both Public and Private Sector Banks are available)
- Cash Card
Coupons related issues
- How much do I have to pay for the coupons? Talkcharge charges a very small amount for providing coupons and at that cost you will get all the discount premium coupons available in that week. The coupon handling fee is a minimal Rs 5.
- How do I receive my coupons? We send the coupons to our customers via email directly to their email accounts through which they register. This makes it easier for the users as they can directly use them at the billing counters.
- Who else other than me can use my coupons? Anyone can use these coupons as they are transferable and just need to be produced at the time of billing at the respective counters.
- Do I get all the coupons shown? Yes, you will get all the coupons shown on coupon page immediately after the successful recharge, delivered directly into your inbox.