1. Traffic Data Entries
While user visit www.talkcharge.com automatically following entries are been tracked:
2. Information Gathered from Users
As our users would be accessing certain pages of the Website, providing access to these areas would require our users to provide with certain Personal Information which includes:
3. Legal Obligations
1. TalkCharge uses the gathered information for the following purposes:
2. TalkCharge retains or store the user information for a minimum period of 5 years after the closure of your users TalkCharge account, which includes the personal data such as user name, contact details, user registered number and transaction history, etc.. Other than this Retained(Stored) Data, we will delete and destroy all Personal Information that we hold about user when he terminates his TalkCharge account. We do not store any online banking login PIN, TAN and/or password.
3. Please note that TalkCharge will not store user credit card information on closure of account.
1. TalkCharge never discloses any of the user Information to any third parties other than the Website's affiliates, Substantial share holders, the police or other lawful enforcement body, the court if we are under a duty or required by law to disclose or share your personal data, Financial Partners and third parties that you have expressed an interest and lastly the one that referred you to us and we owe a commission to them.
2. We can use the users Information in aggregate form ensuring no individual user is identified for Marketing, Strategic Development and Audit Purposes.
3. We also reserve the right to disclose Information if required to do so by law or if we believe that it is necessary to do so to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of the Website, or its users.
Phishing is the process to attempts to steal personal details and financial account details from a website user. "Phishers" use fake or "spoof" emails to lead users to counterfeit websites where the user is tricked into entering their personal details, such as credit card numbers, user names and passwords. tTalkCharge never ask users to disclose any personal or security details by e-mail. If you receive any e-mail supposedly from TalkCharge requesting your personal or security details, please do not respond to it. Please forward any Such E-mail to Care@TalkCharge.com and thereafter delete the e-mail immediately.
3. Prior approvals of TalkCharge is mandatory before you create a hyperlink in any form from a third party website to any webpage on the TalkCharge Website. TalkCharge may or may not give such approval at its absolute discretion. In normal circumstances, we may only approve a hyperlink which displays plainly our name or website address. Any use or display of our logos, trade names and trademarks as a hyperlink will not be approved unless in very exceptional circumstances and may be subject to a fee as TalkCharge may determine at its absolute discretion. TalkCharge is not responsible for the setup of any hyperlink from a third party website to any TalkCharge website. Any links so set up shall not constitute any form of co-operation with, or endorsement by, TalkCharge of such third party website. Any link to our website shall always be an active and direct link to our website and shall be made directly to the home or front page of our website only and no "framing" or "deep-linking" of any webpage of our Website or content is allowed. Please contact email@example.com if you wish to create a hyperlink to any page of our Website on a third party website.
Our users have the right not to provide us with certain information, which will limit their access to do transaction or go to certain page on website however users can still access to certain pages.
Any information that users reveal intentionally while reviewing a social media post or commenting on any ongoing online discussion or forum is open to the public and is not in any way private. User should think carefully before disclosing any personally identifiable information in any public forum. What you have written may be seen and/or collected by third parties and may be used by others in ways we are unable to resist or foresee.
If you have questions or concerns, feel free to e-mail us or to correspond at Care@TalkCharge.com and we will attempt to address your issue.
© 2019 TalkCharge Technologies Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.