Terms & Conditions
The access and use of this website https://www.talkcharge.com is subject to the following terms and conditions of use (“Conditions” and/or “Terms”). If you do not agree to abide by the Conditions, please do not review, refer and(or) do recharge from this website.
The Terms and Conditions (as may be amended from time to time, the "Agreement") is a legal contract between you, an individual customer, member, user ("You"), and “Talkcharge”. “Talkcharge” is an initiative of Talk Charge Enterprises may modify these Terms at any time without notice to you by posting revised Terms on its website. Your use of its website constitutes your binding acceptance of these Terms, including any modifications that “Talkcharge” will make.
Talkcharge have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions in its sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of its Services.
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of its Services.
- Refuse, move, or remove any material that you submit to its websites for any reason.
- Refuse, move, or remove any content that is available on its web-sites.
- Deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account.
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of its web-sites. You agree that Talkcharge will not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions.
We accept Visa and Master Credit Card, Debit Cards and Net banking as mode of payments which are processed through our payment gateway partner CCAvenue India. No information pertaining to payment is shared with us as you fill all the payment related information on your bank's site.
Account Password and Registration
You agree that the information You provide to Talkcharge on registration and at all other times, including payment, will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You also agree that You will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times. If You have reason to believe that Your Account is no longer secure (e.g., in the event of a loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of Your account ID, PIN, Password, or any credit, debit or prepaid cash card number or net banking login/password, if applicable), then You agree to immediately notify Talkcharge and identify Talkcharge from any liabilities that may arise from the misuse of Your Account.
Email Address and Password
Your Email Address will identify your account and thereby all of your transactions and account related activity on Talkcharge. Each user has to use unique email id which cannot be edited once entered. If an account is found to be overly inactive, the account may be reclaimed by Talkcharge without notice. Inactivity may be considered as you not signing in and/or never having done a transaction from your account on Talkcharge for more than one year at a stretch.
We encourage you to choose a strong password to protect your account. We recommend the use of upper and lower-case letters, inclusion of one or more numerical digits and/or inclusion of special characters, e.g. @, #, $ etc. It is advised that you should not share your password with anyone or write it down. Make sure you logout before leaving a computer unattended. Talkcharge never, under any circumstances, asks for your account password.
By submitting your registration form (Sign up Form), you agree to accept the Terms and Conditions of Service.
Talkcharge doesn’t charge any fee for membership. Talkcharge reserves the right to subsequently charge a fee for the prepaid/ postpaid services provided on the website and intimate user of the same by giving his/her a reasonable notice on our website and/or via email or intimating through his/her mobile number.
Quality of Service
Talkcharge agrees to provide you recharge services at the press of a button. Talkcharge’s responsibility is to connect you with a mobile operator. Non-performance of a service (e.g. failure of a recharge at operators end) has limited liability on Talkcharge. Talkcharge is committed to investigate the cause of non-performance with all parties involved. However, no refunds will be made from Talkcharge side unless it is clearly established that amount is paid from user’s side and recharge was not done.
All the prices stated on our website are in Indian Rupees (INR).
Talkcharge has tied up with a third party enabler for the recharge. Talkcharge is not responsible for any delay, pricing or cancellation of recharge from mobile operators end. Though, best efforts are made to keep the service above acceptance levels.
User is solely responsible for the selection of mobile operator and the recharge amount. Talkcharge is not responsible for talk-time given against recharge done through Talkcharge.com as this is purely at mobile operator's disposal.
Coupon redemption is purely subjected to standard and specified terms and conditions mentioned by the respective retailer. Coupons are issued on behalf of the respective retailer. Hence, any damage, injuries, losses incurred by the end user by using the coupon is not the responsibility of Talkcharge.com.
- All coupons will be delivered to the email of the user by no-reply@Talkcharge.com.
- Please ensure the mailing address details are given correct with landmark. If not, please contact Talkcharge at care@Talkcharge.com to get the details updated.
- If a user has not given correct email address then coupons will be delivered to the person available at the given email. The loss occurring at such situation is not a responsibility of Talkcharge.
- If Talkcharge team does not receive any complaint of non-receipt of vouchers within 10 business days from the date of recharge, it shall be taken that the user has received the coupons.
Coupon Handling Charge
We charge Rs.5 against coupon handling charge. This is a minimal amount which user's need to pay in order to get Discount Premium Coupons. Although user is not liable to pay handling charge if user is not opting for any coupon during transaction.
Restricted reuse of service
You hereby acknowledge that you will not reproduce, sell, resell, duplicate, and copy any part of the service for any commercial purpose.
General Terms for use of Talkcharge
- Talkcharge is an initiative of Talkcharge Solutions referred to as “Talkcharge”. These terms and conditions as well as any amendments thereof are part of a contract between you and Talkcharge Solutions (“Talkcharge”) and govern the use of Talkcharge.
- Any duplication/cloning of a Talkcharge account will be subject to cancellation and necessary legal action, if required by Talkcharge and in no case any amount will be refunded to any Customer for any reason whatsoever. Talkcharge is not subject to redemption or renewal.
- Talkcharge Products/Services for select content are handset dependent. Talkcharge is not responsible in any manner whatsoever to provide Services to a Customer not using compatible handset.
- Talkcharge Products/Services for select content are Operator dependent. Talkcharge is not obligated to provide Services to the Customers in relation to the areas/Operators/Service Providers not mentioned herein. GPRS/EDGE provisioning on handsets are governed by terms of respective Operator.
- You understand and agree that password and other information with respect to your Talkcharge account are confidential information. You agree to immediately change the password on receipt and to continue changing the password periodically (recommended every 15 days). You agree that Talkcharge shall not be responsible if you share your password and other confidential information about your Talkcharge account with any person or fail to abide by the advice given in this Para about changing password periodically.
- You understand and agree that your Talkcharge account is linked to your registered mobile number. Multiple Talkcharge accounts created by a single user would be deemed as a fraudulent activity and Talkcharge reserves the right to close such accounts without prior notice. Talkcharge will not be held liable for unauthorized use of Talkcharge on account of loss/theft/misplacement of Mobile number and/or SIM unless you have informed Talkcharge customer support about such loss/theft/misplacement. It must be noted you shall continue to liable for any unauthorised use of your Talkcharge account till you inform Talkcharge Customer support about such loss/theft/misplacement and request for blocking your Talkcharge account is executed. Talkcharge shall not be responsible for any misuse of Talkcharge.
- Talkcharge reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Talkcharge without any prior notice.
Change in Terms and Conditions
Talkcharge reserves the right to modify or amend these terms and conditions of service for any reason by giving user the reasonable notice on our website and/or via email. Such modifications or amendments will be effective once the notice is served.
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the judiciary laws of the Republic of India without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law.
All the Content on the Site whether text, graphics, pictures, video etc. their selection and arrangement are the proprietary property of the site, its Users or its licensors with all rights reserved. Any use of the Site or the Site Content other than as specifically authorized herein, without the prior written permission, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the registration granted herein.
Termination of Agreement
You agree that: This agreement is effective until terminated by Talkcharge and Talkcharge reserves the right to terminate this agreement. Talkcharge may move, change, suspend or end any part of the services provided by Talkcharge. Talkcharge reserves the right to terminate your membership and remove all the content in your account for reasons, including, but not limited to: Violation of terms and conditions of service, Violation of any governing policy or law.
Limitation of Liability
All transactions on the Talkcharge website, monetary and otherwise, are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-reversible, save and except in the event of proven gross negligence on the part of Talkcharge or its representatives, in which event the user agrees that the user shall only be entitled to a refund of the amount actually paid by the user and actually received by Talkcharge with respect to the recharge done by the user.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of god, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man-made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
- Talkcharge may suspend or cease the operation of the website for any reason with or without giving any prior notice. Talkcharge reserves the right to change the content on the website, and/or suspend or change the product or service offered by the website. You agree that in any mentioned case, you will use the website at your own risk and Talkcharge is not responsible for any loss or damage.
- The Service and the Website and its entire contents are provided on an 'as is' basis. Talkcharge and its officers, employees, agents and contractors give or make no representation or warranty (either express or implied) as to the suitability of the Service or the Website or its contents for any purpose or the completeness, accuracy, reliability, security or availability of the Service or the Website or its contents; nor do they accept any responsibility arising in any way (including from negligence) for errors in, or omissions from, the Service or the Website.
- Talkcharge and its officers, employees, agents and contractors are not liable for any loss, damage, claim, expense, cost (including legal costs) or liability arising directly or indirectly from your use or non-use of the Service or the Website, or your reliance upon the Service or the information contained upon the Website (whether arising from Talkcharge's or any other person's negligence or otherwise).
- You and Talkcharge agree that any cause of action arising out of your use of the Service or Website must be commenced within 12 (twelve) months after the cause of action accrues or you become aware of the facts giving rise to the cause of action, whichever is later. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
- Your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with us is the suspension of your Talkcharge account. In no event shall our total cumulative liability to you for any and all claims relating to or arising out of your use of the Website, regardless of the form of action, exceed INR 500 /- (Indian Rupees [FIVE HUNDRED] only).
- In no event shall we (Talkcharge & every single person associated to it) be liable to you (or to any third party claiming under or through you) for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages arising from your use of, or inability to use, the Website. These exclusions apply to any claims for lost profits, lost data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, any other commercial damages or losses, even if we knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Talkcharge, and its Team harmless from and against any claims, actions, demands, liabilities, judgments, and settlements, including without limitation, reasonable legal fees resulting from or alleged to result from your use of this Website. You hereby indemnify and hold Talkcharge, and its Team harmless from any loss, costs, damages, expenses, and liability caused by your use of the Website, your violation of this Agreement, or your violation of any rights of a third party through use of the Website.
GENERAL LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
You are not allowed to share your account with any other individual. Nor are you allowed to transfer accounts to someone else. Your membership will terminate immediately in the event of your death. Service accounts are not transferable upon death or otherwise by operation of law. All income of that particular date will transfer in the name of nominee.
You agree to report any abuse of these terms and conditions of service, or complaint at Talkcharge helpdesk.