TNEB Online Payment
Now you can make TNEB Bill payment online without any hassle. You can directly visit the official website of TANGEDCO and make the payment through online payment methods. Now sit back at home and do the needful at your convenience.
TANGEDCO & TNEB Bill Payment
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (contracted as TNEB) is an electricity generation and circulating organization possessed by Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO) as a part of the Government of Tamil Nadu, India. It was made as a directed imposing business model under area 131 of the Act for Electricity (2003) succeeding the past Board for Tamil Nadu Electricity. It is the biggest State Electricity Board in the nation regarding the number of buyers.
How to check TNEB Bill Status Online?
TNEB Bill details can be checked online by seamlessly following these easy steps:
- Visit the webpage for TNEB at the TANGEDCO website.
- Find the choice of 'Billing Services' at the focal point of the page.
- Under the Billing Services, select the option of 'Bill Status Menu'.
- Another page will show up with the related fields.
- Enter your service number. It is present in your bill.
- Next, select your residing area from the drop list.
- Continue by entering the captcha code to know your TNEB online payment
Many times customers end up receiving faulty bills. It is advisable for users to know the TANGEDCO bill status online before heading for their TNEB bill payments online
How to Pay TNEB Bill Payment via TalkCharge?
TamilNadu electricity bill payment online is a cakewalk through the TalkCharge website and mobile app letting one fetch the bill receipt amount, read and analyze it and subsequently pay for it using a debit card, credit card or banking-through-internet facility. The TNEB bill payment system through the TalkCharge platform can be summed down in the following steps:
- Select your power supplier to be TNEB from the dropdown list.
- Punch in your Consumer ID and tap on proceed towards your TNEB online bill payment.
- Consequently, you can scrutinize and understand the bill-entirety that you should pay.
- After a point-on-point investigation, you can continue further with the payment.
- After fetching your bill you will be prompted to log in or sign up if you haven't till this point.
- You can choose your favoured payment option among Internet Banking, Debit and Credit Cards or any UPI method of exchange.
- Pick the appropriate coupon or promotion code and hit the Pay Now button.
- That's it, your TNEB online payment of electricity bills is done and your subsequent TalkCharge Cashback is en route.
Convenient Payment Options for TANGEDCO Online Payment
Choose among lots of options to make your TNEB bill payment at the TalkCharge Platform. Pick up your debit card, credit card or use your internet banking solution or any UPI method of the transaction and make your Tamil Nadu EB bill Payment online for your home and office electricity.
Exciting TNEB Bill Payment Offers
Your TANGEDCO bill payment does not get any better than this. Tons of offers and cashback options to be collected against every TNEB online bill payment from the TalkCharge website and mobile app.
TNEB Consumer Number
You can get in touch with the customer support team by dialling 044-28520131. Subsequently, other notable contact numbers are:
- Chennai North:28521949 / 28224423,
- Chennai South:28594234 / 24715121,
- Madurai:0452 – 2537528 / 2538159,
- Salem:0424 2272207 and
TNEB Bill FAQs
1. How to pay the TNEB bill online?
You can pay the TNEB bill online through its official website. However, if you want to get a discount on your utility bill payment, TalkCharge should be your go-to platform.
2. How to find TNEB consumer numbers?
The TNEB consumer number is listed on the white meter card on the receipt of your TNEB bill.
3. How to check TNEB electricity bill amount status Online?
Visit the official site of the TANGEDCO, click on billing services. Then click on bill status. On the same page, enter your service number and select your residing area. Enter the captcha in order to check electricity bill amount.
4. How to change mobile number TNEB?
On the website of TNEB, click on the mobile number update form, select the region code, enter your TNEB consumer number, and receive your last bill payment. Also, enter the date of payment of the previous bill. Then enter the mobile that you want to update and then click on the Submit button.
5. How to activate the TNEB account?
To activate your TNEB account visit the official website of TNEB on the first page click on new user register here. Enter your service number on the next page select LT or HT connection and fill in details required there like name, consumer number, region, etc. then click to register now to complete your registration.
6. What is ACCD in TNEB?
ACCD is Additional Current Consumption Deposit this deposit is (Refundable) in simple language it can be called as the advance payment 'Consumption Deposit'.
7. How to add consumer number in TNEB?
Visit the official website and on the home page click on add consumer number then fill in your details like region, phone number, etc. and then add your consumer number click to submit.
8. How to check TNEB reading details online?
- Visit the official website of TNEB
- Select your region.
- Open the summary page enter your consumer number.
- Enter your mobile number for reading details.
- Your reading detail will display on the screen.
9. How to change the username in TNEB?
You cannot change your username once registered in the account.
10. What is lt and ht in TNEB?
LT is a low tension line is a low voltage line and a High Tension line is a High voltage line. High tension is applicable for bulk power supply.
11. How to calculate the TNEB bill?
Visit the official website of the TNEB bill calculator select your traffic check, billing cycle, contracted load, consumed unit, and then click to calculate and easily get your bill calculated.
12. How do I find my TNEB region code?
Visit the home page of TNEB click on know your region. Select your region and get the region code.
13. How to delete TNEB online account?
On the official site website click on customer support select the option ‘I want to delete my online account’. Now click on user account delete and submit within a few seconds your account will be deleted.
14. How to create a new user in TNEB?
Download the official application of TNEB and make your account by fill all the login details like name user id, password, consumer number, etc. and click on Register to create a new user account.
15. How to apply for the TNEB online application?
Visit the online website of TNEB on the home page click on the new connection form and on the next page fill in all the details required for the application like name, number, consumer number, region, Adhar card, voter id, etc. Then click on submit to proceed.